November’s Marketing & Tech Stat focuses on the incredible impact of Homesale Realty’s website on the international market. This would be good information to share with sellers who are interested in listing their home with us. Share, email, or mail this to your sphere and remind them that you are here for any questions they may have.
Click the links below to access the corresponding items:
PDF Version: If you have issues viewing the flyer, save it to your computer first. This can be printed and then mailed with your business card.
JPG Version: You could use this graphic by saving it to your phone and uploading directly to Instagram and other social media sites.
Click here to easily share this as a blog article on your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). You’ll be redirected to AskHomesale.com where you can simply scroll to the bottom of the article and select the social network you want to share it to.
You can also access the ecard template on the Market REsource by selecting ecards and searching for “Market & Tech – November 2018”.
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with your sphere of influence and remind them that you’re still in the business. Although facebook is a great tool for prospecting, there are a few things to remember:
1. When posting real estate information, you need to be posting on a Business/Fan Page not on your Personal Page. Facebook has the authority to shut down your account if you are using your Personal Profile Page for Business Purposes. For those of you who are already using a Business Page, Facebook is upgrading all pages on March 30th to the new layout called Timeline. You can create a page at http://facebook.com/pages/create.php
2. Your Business Page needs to be compliant:
– Make sure that your page name is not your broker’s name by itself such as “Prudential Homesale Services Group”. Some examples of page names are “John Smith Realtor at Prudential Homesale Services Group”, “John Smith Berks County Realtor”, “John Smith, York County Real Estate”.
– Be sure to have your broker’s name, office address, main office phone number, and where you are Licensed on
your Info tab.
– Create your page photo so that it includes your logo.
3. Post valuable information that appeals to your target market. Your goal is to use your Business Page to show your sphere of influence that you are an expert in the real estate industry and in your local area. Articles such as “How to Winterize Your Home”, “Improving Your Curb Appeal”, and “How to Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage Payment” provide valuable information for homeowners, sellers, and buyers. Post local events and information that will pertain to those in your community and keep them updated.
One of the missions of our company is to constantly reiterate to customers that we remain strong in all of our markets and that we continue to help people to achieve their dreams of home ownership.
We are pleased to announce that, we have begun a six-week TV campaign on WGAL-TV highlighting the quality of our team.
For this campaign, we chose WGAL as our partner because they cover the most similar footprint as our company and are currently #1 or #2 most widely viewed in south central PA!
Instructions for posting these commercials on your social media: