This month, we focused on re-engaging with our Homesale Digital Magazines!
Our Homesale digital magazines help promote your client’s listings and reach the right buyers. To help you market this advantage to your clients, we’ve created the following items:
Video Shown Above – Share on Social Media:
Social Media Graphic (Market & Tech):
AskHomesale Blog Article:
Search “Homesale Digital Magazines” in the BHHS REsource Center
Digital Magazines Flyer:
Schedule & Rate Cards:
Homesale Residential: http://dmgre.us/cdf/ene1y6t
What a great Listing rally on Wednesday! Way to go on getting all of those appointments! In order to keep this momentum going we have created additional items for you to use for either follow up or new groups that you want to reach out to:
1. A drip campaign in HomesaleCenter.com – this is a series of emails that will go to the recipient, once a week, with messages regarding how now is the time to list, take advantage of the low interest rates and how we are receiving multiple offers on homes.
- To access log onto HomesaleCenter.com, click customers, click campaigns&action plans, scroll down to “seller- listing rally”, click customers/groups, add the group or individuals who you want to receive the emails.
2. A “snail mail” postcard series
- To access, log onto your Xpress docs account where you can upload a list of customers and addresses OR contact our virtual assistant (Tiffany@homesale.com) and she can send it for you.
Use these tools to finish 2020 strong!
Social Media can be used as a great tool to help sell homes. Whether by sharing listings, news, tips, or advice with your communities and prospective buyers or sellers, Social Media can help achieve real results. The amount of exposure that can be gained from employing the proper Social Media methods can pay off. The article below is a great success story, which if employed correctly may help you as well:
“When was the last time you sold a house for $135,000 above the asking price? An Australian man recently made headlines by doing just that: selling his home on Twitter.
With the help of digital marketer John Newell and real estate agent Hocking Stewart, Kurt Oprey was able to sell his home in Northcote, a Melbourne suburb, for $135,000 above the asking price by employing social media in the six weeks leading up to its auction. Though his strategy was a bit more complicated than the headlines suggest, it’s definitely simple enough for anyone with basic social media competence to employ and illustrates the future of real estate marketing in action. Here are six lessons “the Northcote house” can teach you about using social media to sell a home.”
1. Start by targeting specific keywords.
2. Create a microsite on WordPress.
3. Build campaigns for every major medium and service.
4. Collaborate to make it personal.
5. Share and Share Often.
6. Don’t do this alone.