Our first Core Value focuses on setting the standard for excellence. This would be a great graphic to share with your clients as a way to demonstrate the company’s overall mission, while also reinforcing the positive way in which you conduct your business. Share, email, or mail this to your sphere and remind them that you are here for any questions they may have.
Click the links below to access the corresponding items:
Horizontal JPG Version: – You could use this graphic by saving it to your phone and uploading directly to Instagram and other social media sites.
Vertical JPG Version: – You could also use this graphic by saving it to your phone and uploading directly to Instagram and other social media sites.
Click here to easily access the video that coincides with this core value. Share it on your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). You’ll be redirected to HomesaleCareers.com where you’ll be able to view the video in full and select the social network you want to share it to.
To access an Ecard template for the Core Value #1, go to Marketing Resource Center and search Core Value #1.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has just launched a new Like My Video Contest. This contest will run May-June and gives you the chance to win hundreds of dollars in Chalk Digital ad credits or a HouseLens smartphone stabilizer.
Here are the details:
- Use the BHHS Videolicious app to create a video—no longer than 90 seconds—that relates to the monthly theme. May’s theme is community.
- Submit your community-themed video by May 16. Now that you’ve created your video, name it 1LMVLASTNAME, inserting your last name in the video title. Because Videolicious is automatically integrated with Marketing REsource, BHHS will take care of the rest. You can view the complete legal rules, including submission instructions, here.
- Encourage people to like your video! Each month, BHHS will choose the best five videos and post them on their Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Facebook page. If your video is selected in the top five, you’ll want to reach out to your sphere of influence and ask them to like your video via the BHHS Facebook Page. Selected videos will have a full week to generate likes and the most-liked videos will win prizes! (Please note: if you post the video to your Facebook page, those likes won’t count. Only likes on the videos posted to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Facebook page go toward the contest.)
The agent who creates the video generating the most amount of likes will receive a smartphone stabilizer from HouseLens (worth $320) and $500 worth of ad credit in his/her Chalk Digital account. The second-place video will receive $250 in his/her Chalk Digital account and the third-place video will receive $125 in his/her Chalk Digital video account.
Good luck everyone!
As we close out 2015, we wanted to share CEO Gino Blefari’s exciting BHHS update and some insight into the upcoming March 2016 sales convention in Dallas.
Congratulations on being part of the fastest growing real estate network!
We hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!
“Our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand keeps growing. We now count more than 40,000 agents and 1,200 offices in 47 states.”
For the 4th Quarter of 2014, we collected data on the performance of our Social Media efforts. All of our Social Media channels were analyzed: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and our YouTube channels.
YouTube videos are a great way to drive traffic to your Social Media pages and which will lead them to your personal website. You can post the videos to your business Facebook page or embed videos on your website.
Listed below are the Top 4 Most Viewed Videos during our 4th Quarter of 2014, and instructions on how to share them on your Facebook business page.
To share a video on your Business Facebook Page:
Click on any of the videos listed above. You will then be taken to the YouTube video in a separate window tab.
1. Copy the link URL by highlighting it and right clicking on your mouse and hitting ‘COPY’
pressing ‘Ctrl + C’ on your keyboard.
2. Make sure you are logged into your Business Facebook Page.
3. Next paste the video URL into the dialog box.
4. Once you paste the URL into the dialog box, make sure the video image and information show appear (displayed in the picture to the right). After this shows up, don’t forget to erase the URL.
5. Once you erase the URL, write a comment. If you have a personal website, include a link back to it. For example, you could write: “If you are looking put your house on the market, check out what I can offer you as your listing agent –> http://www.tara.didomenico.homesale.com “. Then hit Post.
Homesale values its’ Realtors and wants nothing but the best for you. To promote your success, we make sure to provide growth in our online presence and help you reach more consumers with our full service agent resources. We want our agents to be aware of mobile and social technology, and its relation to the real estate industry. With that in mind, Homesale’s full-time Agent Services and IT Team can identify, diagnose, and fix any issues that our Homesale agents may face. We are constantly expanding efforts to supply our Homesale agents with sufficient and reliable information in order to succeed.
Click here to view the latest Marketing & Technology Report
Click here to share this report on social media sites. (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)