August’s Marketing & Tech Stat focuses on the demographics of home buyers. This would be good information to share with sellers who are interested in finding out who is dominating the current buyers market. Share, email, or mail this to your sphere and remind them that you are here for any questions they may have.
Click the links below to access the corresponding items:
PDF Version: If you have issues viewing the flyer, save it to your computer first. This can be printed and then mailed with your business card.
JPG Version: You could use this graphic by saving it to your phone and uploading directly to Instagram and other social media sites.
Click here to easily share this as a blog article on your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). You’ll be redirected to AskHomesale.com where you can simply scroll to the bottom of the article and select the social network you want to share it to.
You can also access the ecard template on the Market REsource by selecting ecards and searching for “Market & Tech – August”.
PROs: Here are a few reasons you might want to recreate your video:
1. You have added new images that you want in the video.
– Note: All images currently in your image file will appear in your video.
2. You have changed the order of your images.
– Note: All images appearing in your video reflect the current sort order of your listing images.
3. You want to change the music.
– Note: Video music is applied based on your current VisTour music choice.
4. You have changed the basic parameters (beds/baths/etc.) in the profile block embedded in the video.
CONs: Here are a few reasons you might NOT want to change your video:
1. YouTube makes no connection from the previous video to the new video and all information from the previous video will be lost.
2. You lose your previous view count; the view count will start at zero on the new video.
– Tip: Keep a record of your old video view counts because the old video will no longer be accessible.
3. You void any previous links you’ve sent to the video.
Now that you have considered both sides to changing your video, click here for instructions on how to do so.
If you update your listing photos in the MLS, this update will automatically feed through to sites like your agent website, Homesale.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. However, the YouTube video does not. In order for you to update the YouTube video, you need to log into your Admaster account at https://admaster.databasedads.com, and complete the following steps:
1. Click on Inventory in the navigation menu bar, and select View Inventory
2. Locate the listing and click on Online Tools
3. Scroll down to the Video section and put a check mark in the box next to Create a New Video. NOTE: It may take up to 12 hours for the new video to become available, and this process cannot be reversed. Lastly, since the new video will replace the old video – the previous view count will be lost; the view count will start at zero on the new video.
Before changing your video, click here to see the pros and cons to this process.