What You’ll Learn…
Welcome to your social media survival guide! Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just jumping on Buffini & Company is here to help navigate the different channels and get a plan in place to you can feel confident about each social network.
dotloop has released the function Textify. When you create your loop and enter the price into the Details Page, it auto-fills to your forms for you. Textify then takes the price that fills to your forms and converts it to the written dollar amount so that you no longer need to type it into the next field. If you bypass the details page and manually type the price onto the form, it will also textify for you.
This is now working on:
Exclusive Right to Sell
Residential Contract of Sale
Residential Dwelling Lease
Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate
Agreement for the Sale of Commerical Real Estate
Standard Agreement for the Sale of a Mobile/Manufactured Home
Standard Agreement for the Sale of New Construction
Standard Agreement for the Sale of Vacant Land
The ‘My Virtual Assistant’ program has been helping our Homesale Agents create consistency in social media, prospecting, follow-up and marketing. We are excited that the marketing efforts are generating leads.
We know that branding yourself can be tricky. Fortunately, we have a solution!
The My Virtual Assistant program has teamed up with the Agent Services Team
to offer a way to create a unique brand image
that is consistent across your marketing efforts with our NEW
Agent Media Kit.
What is the Agent Media Kit? The Agent Media Kit was carefully put together to help you, as an Agent, brand yourself online AND offline. We will take care of the set up, photo shoot coordination, content and digital proofs.
The Agent Media Kit includes the following:
- 1-hour professional photography
- Consultation, slogan creation & short bio/background write-up
- Professional agent bio flier design
- Social media graphic design
- Facebook cover photo design
- Agent Postcard design
- ¼ page ad layout design
- Agent card insert design
All items are provided in a digital format for ONLY $299**.
*Individual team member photos can be provided for – $50 each additional team member.
**Printing is available at an additional cost.
To start the order process contact:
Cindy Woodham (717-286-9719 | firstname.lastname@example.org )in PA
Dawn Fink (443-632-0767 | Dfink@homesale.com) in MD.
Dragging and dropping fields onto PDFs can be time consuming. In an effort to make working with documents on dotloop as simple as possible, they have created hot keys. If you’re not sure what a hot key is, here is an example: hold down the SHIFT button on your keyboard, click ADD SIGNATURE in the toolbar, and then click numerous spots on your screen to place multiple signature fields without having to drag and drop from the toolbar each time.
Here is a list of the current hot keys:
(Mac users replace “ALT” with “Control+Option”)
SHIFT + CLICK = Select multiple fields/Unselect field if selected
SHIFT + ARROW = Move all selected fields by 1 px
CTRL + SHIFT + ARROW = Move all selected fields by 10 px in direction of arrow
ALT + ARROW = Resize field by 1 px (Left=shrink width, Up=shrink height, Right=grow width, Down=grow height)
SHIFT + ALT + ARROW = Copy field and focus new field (Copies in the direction of the arrow)
SHIFT + CLICK PAGE = the field width will grow/shrink so that the right or left side of the field is now at the site of the mouse click
SHIFT + Delete = delete all selected fields
Fields will be replaced on the last mouse click:
ALT + C = Add checkbox
ALT + R = Add radio button
ALT + T = Add text box
ALT + N = Add name field
ALT + S = Add signature field
ALT + I = Add initial field
ALT + K = Add strikethrough
ALT + Z = Add date field
Have you ever been leery of sending a form to your client using “Can Fill & Sign” permission (since they’re able to fill in all available fields) when you only needed them to fill out a few fields or check a few boxes? This would be helpful when having forms such as the Consumer Notice (CNT), Buyer (Tenant) Agency Contract (PAR BAC), MD-Understanding Whom Real Estate Agents Represent, etc signed and filled out electronically.
You are able to send a form with “Can Sign” permission and allow them to fill out specified fields, here’s how:
- Assuming that you’ve already: created your loop, filled out the details page, added your clients, and added documents from Templates….Go into your loop and open your document(s)
- Click in one of the text boxes that you’d like your client to fill in or on a check box that they need to check. In the black toolbar at the top, assign the field to your client
- Share your document with “Can Sign” permission. Since you’ve assigned the field to them, they will be able to fill it out, even though you’re sharing the document with “Can Sign” permission instead of “Can Sign & Fill”
Here is what your client will see:
- They’ll get the dotloop email and click VIEW DOCUMENT
- Next, they’ll click the flashing bar that says “Start Signing” and be prompted to fill in or check any fields that were assigned to them (along with any they need to sign or initial).
- Once finished, they’ll click CONFIRM SIGNING
Dotloop has just released a new feature called “Easy Offer”. This gives you the ability to share a folder and its documents through a public link, giving you a quick and easy way to let others access information. If you’re the Listing Agent for a new home community, this is a great way to share plot plans, floor plans, specs, etc. (you would just need to convert any files that are jpgs to a pdf using either Bullzip or PDF 995 before uploading). As a Rental Agent, you could use this as a way to distribute applications and flyers marketing the property.
– Easily share documents by adding the link to the MLS, on facebook, on your agent website, or share via email
– Track the names and emails of people who access your folders
How to enable the public link for your folder:
- Start by creating your loop or updating an existing loop to match the criteria below:
– Transaction Type: Listing for Sale or Listing for Lease
– Loop Status: Pre-Listing, Private Listing, Active Listing, or Under Contract
- Change your role to Listing Agent so all Buying Agents are aware of your role in the loop
- Add ONLY documents that you are comfortable with the public accessing to your folder
- In the top right corner of your loop, click SET UP EASY OFFER
- Next you’ll get the “Set up Easy Offer” pop-up. Select the folder(s) that you want to make public.
- Checkmarking a folder will automatically generate a shareable link that will appear. Click COPY to the right of the link and then paste where you would like to share it.
Once you have enabled your folder(s), you will see “Accessible Via Easy Offer” next to your folder name.
If you need to go back and copy the link later, just click ACCESSIBLE VIA EASY OFFER and the pop-up window will display so that you can click COPY.
If at any point, you need to disable your public folders, you can break the link. To do this, click ACCESSIBLE VIA EASY OFFER and then click DISABLE LINK and SAVE.
How to Accept Public Folders as the Buying Agent:
A listing agent has just shared a link with you . To accept this, view the documents, and start making an offer, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Link. This will open the shared loop and display the folder(s) and documents that are available to you.
- Clicking anywhere in the loop will prompt you to create an account or sign in.
– I’m a new user: Once you’ve clicked on the page you will notice you are prompted with a few fields to fill out. Simply fill in your full name, email address, password of your choosing, and select your role. Lastly, click on the Start My Free Trial button and you will be ready to go!
– I’m an existing user: Not a problem! At the bottom of the window click on the link to Sign In, fill out your email and password, and you’re ready!
- Once you’ve accepted the loop into your account, this will copy all folders and documents from the Listing Agent into your new loop. Available information from the Details page will also be copied over. The documents within the loop will be fully editable and private for you to work on. You can fill documents out (if necessary) and then share them back with the Listing Agent or create a new folder and add your own documents to use and share.
*All unshared folders, messages, and activity will still be private in your loop. Check out dotloop’s Easy Offer Best Practices article for additional tips.