Between listing appointments, showings, open houses, and your personal life, you’re constantly on the go. After putting in a twelve hour day, driving thirty minutes just to get one document signed isn’t always ideal. With Zipform Plus and Digital Ink, you are able to fill out forms online and take advantage of using e-signatures with your clients. This eliminates driving all over the county for signatures or having to wait until your client returns from vacation. However, there is always the concern of whether or not they understood what they were signing. For example, the standard agreement of sale is 13 pages long. That’s a really lengthy document with a lot of important information in it, so it is something that should be explained, not just signed and sent.
This is where zipConsult comes in. This program is powered by AnyMeeting and built right in your Zipform Plus account, allowing you to easily schedule online conferences with your clients. During this meeting, you can share your computer screen and explain the documents to eliminate any possible confusion.
There are multiple options for how to do this. An easy way is to bring up the documents that your client needs to sign and explain them step by step. They will be able to see what is on your screen and ask any questions that they have as you go. You can also share presentations and videos by uploading them onto the main site and playing them during the meeting.
1. Login at http://zipformplus.com
2. Click the green circular icon in the top right corner
3. You can either start a meeting now or schedule one in advance:
– To start now, enter in your client’s name and email address, and click Add. Once you’re done adding your clients, then click Meet Now.
-To schedule a meeting for a later date, click Advanced Options in the top right corner. Then click Schedule a Meeting. You will be prompted to enter a meeting title, date, time, and the e-mail addresses of the desired attendees. There is also an option for a recurring conference if you wish to schedule follow-up meetings.
*When the selected meeting time comes around, go to the “My Meetings” tab on the main page and click the “Start This Meeting” option next to your meeting details. From this page, you can also change the meeting time or even cancel the meeting entirely.
4. When you’re ready to start your meeting, you’ll be prompted to Choose Your Audio, select “Use my computer” to use its microphone and speakers or “Use my telephone” to call in.
5. At the top of the page, you can choose to share your computer screen (and bring up the document that you’re going to explain), a youtube video, or a presentation. There is also a camera icon that allows you to share your webcam while presenting.
Once everything has been explained to the client’s satisfaction, you can send them the documents that need to be signed using Digital Ink.
The zipConsult platform presents you with a great way to reach out to your clients and show them that you take the time and effort to explain everything to them personally. For further details on the program, please visit their comprehensive website at http://support.anymeeting.com/.