Email is one of the most effective marketing tools around, returning about $40 on every $1 you spend. As Realtors, you can use email to reach your entire database instantly and by provide them with valuable real estate information. Sustaining a good relationship with consistent communication is a must in today’s marketing world.
Build Your Database:
• Stay in contact with recent buyers to get referrals— “It’s all about making it personal, making it magic, and making the experience unforgettable so that two or ten years down the road they’ll remember to call you,” says real estate pro Cheryl Hanna with Keyes Co. in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and also a frequent blogger about customer service issues for Service Untitled.
• Use LinkedIn— Once you connect with past clients on LinkedIn, you’re able to view their email address directly on their profile. Check out our LinkedIn for Realtors training video to learn more.
• Promote email through your social media websites— Use social media contests and promotions, with relevant prizes, to collect email addresses. When you ask for a person’s email for the entry procedure, be sure to include a section that allows them to choose to opt-in or not to your email list.
Targeting With Email Newsletters and Reliable Content:
Send your clients valuable information about their local area or topics that interest them. Good topics that can be sent out:
-Changes in homeowners association regulations and fees
-Local area events, fundraisers, and news updates
-Local school district statistics and events
-Homeowner tips and advice
-Updates on the local real estate market
If you’re sending things like new listing alerts, open houses, tips for buyers, advice for sellers, make sure you segment your list of clients. By grouping them appropriately, you’ll be sending them information that is valuable to them so it’ll keep their interest.
Photos are good, but Videos are better:
It is important for you to promote yourself and your listings through video marketing. You can share the unique videos that have been created for each of their listings through email. They then can decide if they want to take the time to see the listing in person. We continue to provide with tools that will be beneficial to your marketing efforts. Overall, videos contain more stuff: movement, conversation, facial expressions, and emotions. Videos allow you to portray a truer reality.
Homesale Tools are Available:
Homesale’s innovative and aggressive advertising and marketing activities will help you attract qualified buyers to your client’s property.
- Homesalecenter.com: Our customer center (inside homesalecenter.com) has drip email campaigns for prospective buyers and rent-tenants.
- Online Seller Advantage: As an additional feature when an open house is scheduled, an email notification is automatically sent to all customers who saved your home in their online portfolio. These are exclusive benefits that only we offer.
- Prea Center Ecards: This tool allows you to import your database to PREA Center, split them into groups for target marketing, and send them ecards. There are a variety of templates to choose from.
The value of email marketing lies entirely in your list of customer emails. Keep in mind that 93 percent of consumers check their email and view at least one permission-based email daily.