Flyer Version – If you have issues viewing the flyer, save it to your computer first.
When listing a home, you are always looking for new ways to stand out from other real estate companies. Homesale has created exactly what you and your sellers need with our exclusive online network of media partnerships. With Prudential Homesale, your client’s listings receive more exposure on local websites than any other company. Our media partners are trusted local news sources and already attract more than 6.7 million visitors per month! These exclusive partnerships give your listings more opportunity to be found through traditional websites as well as mobile websites.
When people use local media websites like WGAL.com, Fox43.com, ABC27.com or WBALTV.com to search for real estate, they are immediately redirected to PrudentialHomesale.com. This service is not offered by any of our local competitors. The implementation of these partnerships has increased our website traffic tremendously. Since January, PrudentialHomesale.com has had 1,312,275 website visits; 60,333 of which have come from these media partnerships and their websites! Plus, nearly 20% of these are mobile visits.
We want to make sure that every agent knows how much effort we put in to help get your listings sold; because at Prudential Homesale, we are completely invested in helping our Agents succeed.
Did you know that 27% of total U.S. internet time is spent on social networking sites?…making Social Media the #1 activity on the internet. Social Media is a portal to connect home buyers and sellers with the information they seek. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter Google Plus, YouTube, and Pinterest offer a rich media experience, allowing your potential clients to enjoy articles, photos, and videos from the comfort of their own home. So for those of you who are still not sure if social media can help you with your business, I encourage you to take a look at the statistics below, you might just change your mind.
- As stated above, 27% of total U.S. internet time is spent on social networking sites, making it the #1 Activity on the internet.(Source: Experian)
- 15% of Total U.S. mobile internet time is spent on social networking site (Source: Media Bistro)
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter (Source: IDG Knowledge Hub)
- Social Media can be a gateway to new customers. There is over 1 billion people using social media. Think of the potential outreach. (Source: Zobrist Consulting)
- 46.1% of people say a website’s design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company. (Source: Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab)
- Pinterest generated MORE referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn COMBINED. (Source: Shareaholic)
- Pinterest drives sales directly from its website — of people with Pinterest accounts, 21% have purchased an item after seeing it on Pinterest. (Source: PriceGrabber)
- YouTube can be your best friend – Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision. (Source: Nielsen)
- Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content — photos and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement. (Source: Simply Measured)
- Social Media has the ability to strengthen your relationships with new and existing clients. You can utilize social media in many types of communications between your clients, including providing relevant real estate information, acquiring client feedback, and marketing your listings.
- Free advertising. It doesn’t cost you to make tweets and posts. Why not take advantage of it?
This is just a small number of the MANY reasons why social media can and should be an important part of you real estate business. Get involved now and help to increase your business!
A Note From The Author
For those of you interested in getting more involved in social media, I suggest that you start by viewing the Social Media videos on our Homesale Center under “Training Videos” (Social Media – Setting up a blog, Social Media – Facebook Business Pages, Free Internet Resources, Internet Marketing) Homesale Center can be accessed via online.prudentialhomesale.com
And as always…feel free to reach out to me with any comments or questions you may have,