As we all know, the holidays bring opportunities to stay top of mind with clients. You probably already plan to send holiday cards, but you should also consider that certain gifts are better suited for certain clients. Remember, you don’t need to purchase something for every client, stick to your “A List”!
- An Online Greeting– Create a fun holiday video using Animoto or JibJab that will make your clients laugh and smile! Email them directly or share them on your social media.
- Gingerbread House Kits– These are great for clients that have young children. They have them at Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99 plus you can use their 20% off coupons if you’re part of their email club. Could use the tagline “Wishing You a Happy Holiday in Your Home Sweet Home”
- Gift Cards– You can’t go wrong with a gift card, plus it will help support your local businesses.
- USB Car Power Adapter– Plug into a car power outlet and then plug in a USB cable to charge a cell phone, MP3, iPod, etc. These can also be customized with your branding through PromotionsNow (minimum order of 150).
- Customizable Cell Phone Lounger– For your working clients, they will never lose their cell phone in the stack of papers on their desk. Even stay-at-home moms need a spot dedicated to their phone so they never lose it.
- Hot Chocolate Mix– These can be homemade! All you need to do is add the dry ingredients to a jar; attach a tag with the recipe or a simple note and your contact information.
- Calendars– Print them with your branding and contact information
- Donation– Make a donation to one of their favorite charities in your client’s name and send them a copy of it.
If you still need to order your Holiday Cards,
Xpressdocs has a 20% Off Your Order Promo through 12/14/12.