Not all transactions are created equal, but there are specific needs that most homebuyers share. As a real estate professional it is more important than ever for you to impart your wisdom, expertise, and compassion while you guide clients through the process. Buying a home can be stressful, make a lasting impression that your clients will always remember!
- Your unique qualities not only define who you are, but they encompass all that your business represents. Make a list of your top personality traits then choose the best three and incorporate them into your various marketing channels. Clients and prospects will get to know you better and what sets you apart from others.
- Under promise and over deliver – EVERY TIME. The best way to WOW is to exceed your clients’ expectations all the time. Be realistic with everything you deliver and when they can expect it. Then go the extra mile to make your “delivery” impressive and on time, or better yet….early! This is the simplest way to secure your reputation and leaves very little room for any misunderstandings.
- Keep them in the loop. Stay ahead of their questions, learn to anticipate what your clients will want to know and fire out an email or phone call before they reach out to you for answers. If they do beat you to the punch, be sure you are accessible. Make your responses in a timely manner and if you find you don’t have a quick response, at least acknowledge that you will get one to them as soon as possible! Make your clients feel valuable. See our blog on keeping your sellers updated.
- Do you love what you do? Clients can sense whether you are enthusiastic about the business or simply putting in time. If you exude excitement, clients will be eager to make a connection and embrace your energy.
- Remember the “other holidays”, anyone can send a Thanksgiving or Christmas card. Making the effort to remember your client’s own special “holidays” will impress. Imagine the feeling they will get upon receiving a personalized birthday card or anniversary card from you.
- Ask for feedback; a simple phone call or follow-up email to gauge their satisfaction, will let them know you are 100% committed to making memorable client experiences. They will feel respected and will know you are not going to settle for less than the very best for them.
- Reward their loyalty. You may choose to give gift cards to clients who send you referrals, or throw in a free product or service here and there; unsolicited gifts will make it hard for clients to go anywhere else.
Impressions of excellence, commitment, and quality will create life-long clients. You’ve got what it takes to “WOW” your clients every day; it’s time to get to it!