The Spring Photo Contest that Homesale is hosting gives you the perfect excuse to get in front of your facebook friends. Plus, maybe one of your friends or clients will be the one to win the new iPad!
Since some consumers may think that the contest is Spam, you might get a better response by sending them a message.
Message Your Friends
1. Log into your facebook account
2. Click the Messaging Icon in the top left corner
3. Click “Send a New Message”
4. Where it has “To:” start typing in the names of some of your clients/friends, as their name populates, click on them to select
5. As your message type “Just wanted to let you know that Homesale is hosting a Photo Contest. Go to http://SpringtimeAtHomesale.com and submit a sping photo featuring your home to enter for a chance to win a new iPad!”
6. Click Send
Or Share the Contest Page:
1. Go to http://SpringtimeAtHomesale.com
2. Click “Share”
3. Type “Homesale is hosting a Photo Contest, submit a sping photo featuring your home to enter for a chance to win a new iPad!”
4. Click “Share”
Social Media can be used as a great tool to help sell homes. Whether by sharing listings, news, tips, or advice with your communities and prospective buyers or sellers, Social Media can help achieve real results. The amount of exposure that can be gained from employing the proper Social Media methods can pay off. The article below is a great success story, which if employed correctly may help you as well:
“When was the last time you sold a house for $135,000 above the asking price? An Australian man recently made headlines by doing just that: selling his home on Twitter.
With the help of digital marketer John Newell and real estate agent Hocking Stewart, Kurt Oprey was able to sell his home in Northcote, a Melbourne suburb, for $135,000 above the asking price by employing social media in the six weeks leading up to its auction. Though his strategy was a bit more complicated than the headlines suggest, it’s definitely simple enough for anyone with basic social media competence to employ and illustrates the future of real estate marketing in action. Here are six lessons “the Northcote house” can teach you about using social media to sell a home.”
1. Start by targeting specific keywords.
2. Create a microsite on WordPress.
3. Build campaigns for every major medium and service.
4. Collaborate to make it personal.
5. Share and Share Often.
6. Don’t do this alone.
Great tool for Homesale Realtors! A base you can use with your phone to video as you explain the features of the home and it follows you as you move. This could be awesome for Virtual Open Houses and will enhance any website, blog, single listing site or email. And to top it all off what a great listing tool!
Just wanted to share this article about a successful real estate agent and how her efforts impacted her sales. I also thought it was great how she drove traffic to her agent website by incorporating her involvment in the community! Click this link to read it – The Pie is Big Enough For All of Us