Reach out to your clients by sending the April Item of Value! Suggested tagline (for your eCard or when posting on your social media), “Is Your Home Ready for Spring?”.
We have just returned from the Prudential Real Estate Convention.
We are delighted to tell you that we have moved up a notch and are now ranked the seventh most successful Prudential Real Estate franchise. The Prudential Real Estate network is comprised of nearly 550 companies with 1,700 offices and over 55,000 Agents. Congratulations on this awesome accomplishment!
Additionally, our Company was honored as the #1 Company in conversion of online buyer leads within the network. Congratulations to our Business Development & Relocation Department for their wonderful coordination of this program!
We are also pleased to announce that we are the ninth most successful fundraiser for the Sunshine Kids among Prudential Real Estate franchises. For those not familiar with Sunshine Kids, it is a non-profit organization that provides positive group activities and emotional support for children with cancer.
It was nice to see our Team recognized for its outstanding work.
-Doug Rebert, Managing Director
Reach out to your clients by sending the March Item of Value! Suggested tagline (for your eCard or when posting on your social media), “Don’t Rely on Luck for Your Next Real Estate Transaction”.
Flyer Version (Be sure to send with a business card)
Xpressdocs Postcard (coming soon)<– Click Website Link. Login or create an account. Click the “Print & Direct Mail” tab at the top. Under “Personal Marketing” find the “Homesale Items of Value” Category. Be sure to order them ahead of time: 1st class shipping 3-5 days, standard shipping 5-15 business days.
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with your sphere of influence and remind them that you’re still in the business. Although facebook is a great tool for prospecting, there are a few things to remember:
1. When posting real estate information, you need to be posting on a Business/Fan Page not on your Personal Page. Facebook has the authority to shut down your account if you are using your Personal Profile Page for Business Purposes. For those of you who are already using a Business Page, Facebook is upgrading all pages on March 30th to the new layout called Timeline. You can create a page at http://facebook.com/pages/create.php
2. Your Business Page needs to be compliant:
– Make sure that your page name is not your broker’s name by itself such as “Prudential Homesale Services Group”. Some examples of page names are “John Smith Realtor at Prudential Homesale Services Group”, “John Smith Berks County Realtor”, “John Smith, York County Real Estate”.
– Be sure to have your broker’s name, office address, main office phone number, and where you are Licensed on
your Info tab.
– Create your page photo so that it includes your logo.
3. Post valuable information that appeals to your target market. Your goal is to use your Business Page to show your sphere of influence that you are an expert in the real estate industry and in your local area. Articles such as “How to Winterize Your Home”, “Improving Your Curb Appeal”, and “How to Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage Payment” provide valuable information for homeowners, sellers, and buyers. Post local events and information that will pertain to those in your community and keep them updated.