Grow Your Database
Do you have Facebook Friends and LinkedIn Connections? Get their email addresses and add them to your database.
- Facebook– Go to your Friend’s Profile and then click on their Info Page
- LinkedIn– Click “Contacts” tab and then click on one of your contacts
Get a Website and Market It
Since over 90% of buyers find their home online, it is essential to be where the consumers are and invest in a website. Generating leads and being found by new prospects requires proper marketing.
- Put your domain on all of your print marketing (fliers, postcards, brochures, business cards)
- Build link authority by creating free profiles that link back to your website
- Add keywords to the backend of your website (refer to the Agent Website Webinars for assistance)
Keep Your Sellers Updated
Compile reports for your sellers that will show them stats such as how many buyers have viewed their home online and where you have advertised their home. This time of year, many sellers consider taking their home off the market and waiting until spring, let them know why they should strive to sell in the winter!
- Seller Stat Report from Delta Net
- Adtrack Report from Adwriter
- Listing Report from OSA
- Stats from Realtor.com (For Showcased Agents)
Become a Local Expert
As a local Realtor, it is crucial to know your market. Sharing your knowledge of the area is one way to grow your market share.
- Send a newsletter regularly
- Keep your website updated with area resources
- Share local market data with your clients
- Post local events and information on a blog and your social media
Develop a level of trust with your clients by proving to them that have the knowledge and experience that it takes to get them to the settlement table. Keep informed of the latest industry happenings, know the programs you use inside and out, and stay on the cutting edge of marketing and technology.
- Subscribe to a real estate blog to receive email notifications of new posts (Next.Inman.com, KCMBlog.com)
- Attend training sessions or watch recorded webinars (TeamHomesale.com-Training Center Tab)
- Take a class and get a new designation
Have you heard about Facebook Timeline?
Facebook Timeline is a new kind of profile that gives you an easy way to rediscover things you have shared and to share new experiences. Once you have upgraded to Timeline, there is no way to return to the old-style profile. If you choose not to opt-in to Timeline, your profile will be automatically updated in the future. Timeline is also available on android and m.facebook.com.
To activate Facebook Timeline go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/GetYourTimeline. Then click “Get Timeline”
7 Day Review Period
Upon activating Timeline, you are given a 7-Day Preview where only you can see your Timeline. This gives you the opportunity to review what is currently on your Timeline and add or hide items. You can click “Publish Now” or wait until your Timeline goes live after 7 days. Your new Timeline will replace your profile, but all of your posts and photos will remain. To see how your Timeline appears to other people, click the gear menu at the top of your Timeline and select “View As” then select a friend.
Add/Hide Stories (Posts)
As you come across posts that you wish to add or remove from your Timeline, roll your mouse over the post, click the pencil icon to hide, delete, or edit a post. Use the privacy dropdown to indicate who you want to see any of your posts.
View All of Your Activity
You now have access to a new tool, Activity Log that allows you to review all your posts and activity from today back to when you first started using Facebook. You are the only one with the ability to see your activity log. The first drop down menu next to your posts enables you to adjust the privacy settings for that post, the second lets you decide if you want the post to appear in your Timeline.
Click Here to Learn More
Developing a successful internet marketing strategy takes time and money. You’ve put your website domain on everything within your reach. You’ve created online profiles to build link authority and paid to be the featured agent on national search portals.
BUT… IS IT WORKING?
Check your website stats to see how your viewers got there. Maybe you’ve invested in banner ads on Realtor.com, if you’re getting a lot of visits, keep doing it! If you’ve been putting a year’s worth of effort into something that doesn’t show results, try something new.
Everything you do online should be used as a tool to drive traffic to your website. Make it count, measure your results and determine if it’s working for you!
Homesale Complete Agent Website:
- Go to www.Online.PrudentialHomesale.com
- Login to the backend of your website
- Click the “Stats” tab
Or login to your Google Analytics Account
RPR v1.10 has been released. Watch the 3 minute video below to learn about the new features that are available! Also, TREND is scheduled to launch within the next few weeks.
To login to your account go to www.NARRPR.com