We would like to share a recent email from Lloyd Dreibelbis, the Office Manager of our Schuylkill Haven Office with you:
“We tend to get caught up in the Do Not Call mentality. If you’re calling someone you know… someone in your Circle of Influence… the Do Not Call list just doesn’t come into play. In my opinion, everyone in your Circle of Influence should receive a phone call from you once a quarter. Make the call. Here are some good reasons to call.” Lloyd D.
- To get an e-mail Address: “Hi how are you? I was just updating my database on my very best friends and clients, and I noticed that I’m missing your e-mail address. Would you mind giving that to me?”
- To add someone to your Client Appreciation Program (Circle of Influence Mailing)
- To announce your affiliation with Prudential & Prudential Landis Homesale Services (Follow-up call to your announcement card)
- To talk about your new Business Model: Working exclusively by Referral.
- A Birthday
- A Wedding Anniversary
- A Home Purchase Anniversary
- A Special “Life” Event… new child, new job, etc.
- A Holiday Greeting
- To acknowledge an achievement you read or heard about
- To let them know that you plan to be in their neighborhood and that you might “pop by” just to say hello
- Just to say HI… “I’m still in the Real Estate business and am never too busy for any of your referrals!”
“If you made two phone calls a day… five days a week… for three months (a quarter)… you would make contact with 120 people!”